January 18, 2011
Twenty Questions, Two Blogs
I was tagged to answer 20 questions by Carol, the gardener, my southern sister and friend! It has been awhile since I did something like this so I’m playing along. I’m answering some of them here and the rest are over on my Skirt!setter blog at Skirt! Magazine. Feel free to hop over if you get a chance!
1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family? Does this look like someone who views himself as a “mere animal?” I didn’t think so.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? publish a cookbook, earn a living as a blogger, spend a month in Italy…to name a few
3. What is the one thing most hated by you? snobby people who have to feel good about themselves by belittling others
4. What would you do with a billion dollars? take all my friends and family on a huge wonderful vacation, buy myself a small cottage somewhere and blog to my heart’s content!
5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? a chat with a good friend, singing Tina Turner songs really loudly, thinking about a sweet memory from the past (i.e. trip to Paris with my brother as seen below!)
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? How can you choose? both are equally special!
7. What is your bedtime routine? Wash my face, brush my teeth, kiss Leon on the nose and say my prayers
8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner? in a college class (creative writing)
9. If you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be? Donatella Versace or Bernadette Peters
10. What kinds of books do you read? books about the south, sweet stories about love, books about crazy relatives, cookbooks, historical fiction & biographies
11. If you could go back to school and pursue any degree offered, which would you choose?
probably a master of creative writing degree
Since I’m not tagging anyone for these questions, how about answering just one of them in the comments? I can’t wait to see which one you pick!